Thursday, January 5, 2017

Read All About What We Like to do in the Snow!





All About What We Like to do in the Snow

“I like to go sledding in the snow,” said Noah.

“I like to build snow forts in the snow,” said Henry.

“I like to build snowmen and snow dogs and snow cats,” said Anna.

“I like to make an igloo in the snow,” said Lanier.

“I like to build snow houses in the snow,” said Lena.

“I like to play outside in the snow,” said Ying Ying.

“I like to make holes in the snow,” said Gemma.

“I like when my dad pulls me around in the snow,” said Adaline.

“I like to go snowmobiling outside in the snow with my dad,” said Drezdyn.

“I like to build snow skyscrapers,” said Christopher.

“I like to make snow trails,” said Skye.

“I like to have snowball fights with my sister. We make snow forts so we don’t get hit,” said Billie.

“I like to make snow angels in the snow,” said Jackson.

“I like to go on my four wheeler and ride it in the snow,” said Audrina.

“I like to go swinging in the snow,” said Draysyn.

“I like making drawings in the snow with my finger,” said Emmitt.

“I like to slide on the snow,” said Serenity.

“I like to dig holes in the snow for animals to live,” said Riven.

“I like to build tunnels in the snow,” said Mrs. Lieck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visual Literacy Young Learners

  Lena David Wiesner Author Study These young learners were very excited to become visual literacy experts as they were introduced t...