Tuesday, November 1, 2016

All About Bats!



Today the students shared what they think they know about a bat and also came up with so many I wonders! Follow the QR code or Padlet link to read our prior knowledge and then read our 
I WONDER STATEMENTS!


Our I Wonder Statements ....

I wonder how bats can fly places?
 I wonder what a baby bat is called?
 I wonder what a bat looks like?
 I wonder if bats have fangs?
 I wonder how a bat hangs upside down?
 I wonder if a bat has claws?
  I wonder how bats can get into small places?
 I wonder how a bat keeps warm when it is cold?
 I wonder how a bat has babies?
 I wonder how a bat feels? 
 I wonder how a bat lives? 
 I wonder why a bat is nocturnal? 
 I wonder how they can sleep?
 I wonder how a bat grows?
I wonder how they can screech or how they echo?
 I wonder how they land?
 I wonder how bats can see in the dark?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visual Literacy Young Learners

  Lena David Wiesner Author Study These young learners were very excited to become visual literacy experts as they were introduced t...