Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Why Am I Thankful?




As the students came back today from Thanksgiving Break their hearts and minds were filled with so much to share. Here is just a little bit!

"I’m thankful for my grandpa for letting me help him putting the things on the window", said Carsen.

I’m thankful for playing with my brother and mom said Riven.

I’m thankful for my friend Ryder for skating with me on my porch with my shoes said Drezdyn.

I’m thankful for going to all these happy places. We went to Madison and Oregon because I got to see my grandma, grandpa and Aunt Sue and Uncle Marty said Christopher.

I’m thankful for going to my grandpa’s house because he played with me said Adaline.

I’m thankful for mommy because she played hide and seek with me said Serenity.

I’m thankful for Robert, Evelyn and my sister playing hide and seek with me said Gemma.

I’m thankful for my grandma because she finished my scarf last night said Billie.

I’m thankful for my family because they played outside with me and we build snow kitties said Pyxiana.

I’m thankful for my cousin, Hunter, because he played Candyland with me said Lena.

I’m thankful for my grandpa because I got to see him at his house for Thanksgiving said Claire.

I’m thankful for my daddy because with built a snowman said Jackson.

I’m thankful for my friends, Gavin and Dawson, because we had a sleepover said Henry.

I’m thankful for going to church because I got to go with my family said Noah.

I’m thankful for dad because we played together outside in the snow said Draysyn.

I’m thankful for Aunt Joan because she brought my favorite friend over who I haven’t seen for a very long time said Skye.

I’m thankful for my Aunt Tressa because she helped me build my igloo said Lanier.

I’m thankful for grandma who helped me build an igloo said Audrina.


I’m thankful for going to grandma’s house because we got to make a snowman said Emmitt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visual Literacy Young Learners

  Lena David Wiesner Author Study These young learners were very excited to become visual literacy experts as they were introduced t...