Thursday, October 15, 2015

Kid Bloggers Small Moments


 My mom and dad got me a kitten.  First they got the kitten from the dump and it was in a doghouse. Next my mom and dad brought the white kitten home and gave it to me at my grandma and grandpa’s house.  Then I thought it was a very cute and nice kitten. Finally I named it Lindsey. Yay!


 This weekend I went to the Porcupine Mountains and I saw my favorite cousin, Avery. She got a new haircut.  First I needed to drive to the Porcupine Mountains.  Next we went up the ski hill that the people flew down. It was awesome.  Mom was too scared to come up so mom went down. We went to the top and then we all went down.  I went to lots of waterfalls that were pretty. Last we went to the campsite and I got to sleep in the camper. I had a fun time.

 First I went to my grandma's house.  Next we looked up scary faces on my Aunt's phone. Then I carved a pumpkin.  Last mom and dad picked me up and went to my house.

 This weekend my dad cut a hole in our pumpkins. Then I got the weird stuff out of the pumpkins! Next me and my dad drew what I wanted on it.  Then my dad cut it out Last my mom put a candle inside the pumpkin.

 This weekend I went to the Harvest Hoedown.  Next I almost left.  I was sad.  Then my dad remembered that Joel and Rosy were coming.  We turned around.  I went to the balloons. Last I went to the maze.

 This weekend I worked on my first grade book.  First I had to find a pencil and then I got to work.  Next I ate an apple. Last I got back to work.  

 This weekend I went to my dad's and we carved a pumpkin. First I carved a vampire. Then dad carved a vampire too.  Last we made pumpkin seeds.

 This weekend I went to a wedding. My favorite part about the wedding was when I threw the flower petals. Then we had food.  It was good. We had cupcakes. They were good cupcakes. Next we danced.  I did not go on the dance floor because I was shy to go the dance floor. Finally I went to a hotel with grandma.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Visual Literacy Young Learners

  Lena David Wiesner Author Study These young learners were very excited to become visual literacy experts as they were introduced t...